What are cookies?
- to ensure proper functionality of our websites and to allow you to complete the purchasing process more comfortably;
- to remember login information of our customers so they do not need to enter their login information each time they visit the site;
- to determine what websites and what functions visitors use most often; based on this information we can make sure that our offers best suit your requirements;
- to help us find out what commercial messages customers view most often and therefore prevent displaying the same advertisement over and over, or to prevent displaying advertisements for goods which are not appealing to customers.
General information on cookies may be found here
Types of cookies files we use:
Cookies used by our websites may be divided into two categories based on their “lifespan”. Short-term, so-called “session cookies”, are temporary cookies and are stored in your browser until you close your browser, and long-term, so-called “persistent cookies”, which are stored on your device much longer or until you remove them manually (the time cookies are stored on your device depends on the actual cookie settings and on the cookie settings configured in your web browser).
Based on the functionality, individual cookies may be divided into:
- conversion cookies, which allow us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- tracking (monitoring) cookies, which combined with conversion cookies help us to analyse the performance of different sales channels
- remarketing cookies, which we use to personalise the content of ads and for correct targeting
- analytical cookies, tools that help us to improve the user experience and comfort while visiting our website by understanding how users use our website
- essential cookies, which are important for the basic functionality of the website
Some cookies may collect information that is subsequently used by third parties and which, for example, directly support our advertising activities (so-called "third-party cookies"). For example, information about the products purchased by website visitors may be displayed by an advertising agency allowing us to better customise the display of on-line advertising banners on websites. However, this information cannot be used to identify the user.
Information about different browsers and how to configure cookie preferences may be found on the following websites:
A powerful cookie management tool is also available at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/
Click here for detailed cookie settings.